Hey, viewers hope you all will be fine, Not registered on network jio? Are you also going through the same problem and because of this you are not able to call anyone, you are not able to use the internet. If you have come for this problem hen we have made this article for you.
You must have gone to many websites to solve this problem but there you could not know how you can solve this problem. So after doing a lot of research, we have written this article on this problem, we have told you 3 working methods, which can solve your problem.
Reason: Not registered on network jio
This issue is always seen in Jio’s sim, so today we are going to tell you how to solve this issue, then, first of all, we know why this problem happens, see if you have gone to a village or some such place. If there is a network issue then this problem can happen with you or if you have taken a new sim then it takes time to activate then it can also be a region, sometimes network issue also occurs then you should get this.
Have to check whether this issue is happening only with you or with other people if it is happening with everyone, that means there is an issue from the side of the company, you have to wait for some time, and if still this issue is not solved. So you have to talk to customer care, they will tell you that the issue is going on.
How to fix: Not registered on network jio
There can be many regions of this problem but we have mentioned some main regions in this article, due to which it is problem you just have to follow the given method after that, your problem will be solved.
- Set Jio as the default sim
- Quick steps to fix this problem
- Factory data reset
Method 1. Set Jio as the default sim
Sometimes it happens that the one which is our primary sim like Jio is not set on default in the phone and the one which is our second sim gets set on default due to which the network does not show and we have a problem with this problem. Solving it is very easy, for this follow the steps given below.
Step 1. First, you have to open the phone setting.
Step 2. After that, you have to go to the option of Dual SIM and Network.
Step 3. After that you will see SIM 1 below in which your Jio SIM will be inserted, you have to click on that option.
Step 4. After that you will see the option of an Acces point name (APN) below, you have to click on that option.
Step 5. After that you will get to see a reset and then default option, you have to click on it, and after that, your network will start showing.
Also read, Airtel sim not working suddenly 
Method 2. Quick steps to fix this problem
- Sim gets deactivated – If the sim gets deactivated due to full or due to any issue or if you do not use the sim for long term then your sim becomes inactive, for this, you have to talk to airtel customer care other customers care the number will mile you down.
- 3G Phone – maybe your sim is 4g but your phone does not support 4g there is a very big region due to which your sim does not work then first you have to check whether your phone supports 4g or not.
- Airplane mode – Sometimes what happens is that the network of the phone does not work due to some issue, then what you have to do for that is to turn on the airplane mode and give the thief for 10 seconds, after 10 seconds turn off the airplane mode. After that, your sim will start working.
- Change sim slot – if your sim is not working in slot one then you have to insert the sim in slot 2 sometimes such a problem also comes due to slot issues.
- Restart – You have to restart your phone because sometimes the phone does not work properly due to excessive load on the phone, due to restart, there is a normal problem, that too gets fixed.
- Physical damage – Many times what happens that we do not know about and our SIM card is broken, the SIM card is very small, so our attention does not go there, then you have to check the SIM card once if there is physical damage. You have to get a new sim card.
Method 3. Factory data reset
If ever there is such a problem that your network is not showing and you have followed all the methods but still the issue is not solved then the last option you have is to reset the factory data to your phone.
Along with all the other problems that happen on the phone, they are also solved, but for this, you have to first back up whatever you give to your phone because by doing this, all the data that is in your phone will be deleted. So you have to back up first and take out the SIM card from the mobile.
Step 1. First, you have to open the phone setting.
Step 2. You will get to scroll down and see a system management option, you have to open it
Step 3. After that you will get to see a backup and reset option, you have to open it.
Step 4. Then you will get to see the option of Erase All Data, you have to reset all data by clicking on it.
Step 5. You have to wait for some time, and your phone will restart, and it may take 2, or 4 minutes, after that, your network will start showing on the phone.
- Note: Jio Customer support
Network issue always happens in Jio SIM, we all are very worried about this problem, but today in this article we have told you how you can solve this problem, you just have to follow the given methods and After that, your problem will be solved.
Q What should I do if my problem is not solved even after following all these methods?
You have to go to your nearest Jio service center and tell them all the problems, they will help you.
Q will Jio sim support in 3g phone?
No, if you want to use Jio sim in your phone then you must have 4g sim